Wednesday 22 April 2015

Update: Miniatures

Hi guys and gals, I've just ordered some 28mm Vietnam ANZAC miniatures from Baker Company Miniatures. I bought a platoon of them which is around 45 miniatures, including command.

I have also bought 2x10 M1 helmets to replace some of the Boonie Hats, from The Assault Group (TAG) (This will be my first attempt at converting metal miniatures so please, keep your fingers crossed for me!).

I have also ordered a Vietnam era Press set (I think that's what it's called) from West Wind Productions. This includes a Camera man, a boom man, a Reporter, a journalist, and some chopper gunners. I believe the miniatures are meant to represent certain personalities but I'm not 100% sure.

When they come, I'll do a test model and post that up here. It may be within the next week or so as we move house next Friday.

Until then,
Cheers,
Sean.

No comments:

Post a Comment